What Adaptors Are Need For This Tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlegger

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have this tap that im pretty sure i got when i bought my kegs.
02062010_004_.jpg
02062010_002_.jpg
sorry for the crap phone pics!

What adaptor do i need to fit these to my font? (i beleive the fittings on the font are snaplock? or fat lock?)

In the second picture, you cant see but internally it has grooves where a fitting locates inside. make sense?

This tap came with a shank for a kegerator, it has a spring that locates in the shank to make the tap spring return once youve finished pouring, will a font adaptor be able to use this spring also?

Cheers!

Can you just take the snaplock off and screw it straight to the font??

Linky

If the font has snaplock connectors, this is all you'll need.

PB

Edit: Phone up first and double check...the CB boys will sort you out.

Can you just take the snaplock off and screw it straight to the font??

Quite possibly mate, ill give it a crack tonight. The other tap i have is snaplock so i would like to keep them the same,
but if it does just screw in and it will do the job in the mean time, then sweet!

Linky

If the font has snaplock connectors, this is all you'll need.

PB

Edit: Phone up first and double check...the CB boys will sort you out.

Sweet! Will be ordering one shortly....

:icon_offtopic: ... its strange, i got into homebrew to make decent beer for cheap....... that was 7 months ago, and so far with the money i have spent on gear i could of bought twice the amount of booze from the botte shop that i needed in that time ;)
not that i am complaining tho, if i hadnt of got into homebrew i would still be drinking super dry :eek:
and i wouldnt be able to pour great beer from my very own taps!

Plus i keep telling the mrs to think of the savings in the 'long run' hehe

Is anyone ever 100% happy with the gear they have when it comes to HB setups? The way i am going..... Nope

Latest posts

Back