What about this- an AHB freight thread ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roosterboy

Reaction score
What about a thread where is you need something transported and a member is going that way , members
bid to take it .

This is a brilliant Idea, especially for those like me who live pretty far away from a decent LHBS

Good idea.
I've got 2.7 tonnes of steel purlin to go if anybody with a sturdy set of roof racks from Sydneys north west is headed Botany way tomorrow.

Forget about bidding. I'll PAY someone to freight my wife and kids any where interstate.

We could have people who do regular , set trips , like Sydney - Melbourne have their contact name and number on a list , Could help pay for petrol .

Good idea I go to act and south Coast every 6 to 8 weeks or so and Wagga Leeton Griffith every 3 ish months

Robbo2234 said:
Good idea I go to act and south Coast every 6 to 8 weeks or so and Wagga Leeton Griffith every 3 ish months
That would be great for say small breweries to distribute their products around the place and your only the courier so no liquor license required if you were dropping off
to a bottle shop or brewpub. They would probably give you a six pack for your troubles also.

Back