What A Day!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
Kicking back in the garage, mash in completed on a beatutiful Qld day, listening to some Johnny Cash. Looking forward to that first beer at last hop addition! Not a topic but just wanted to let those AHBer's at work that I'm thinking of them :)

Kicking back in the garage, mash in completed on a beatutiful Qld day, listening to some Johnny Cash. Looking forward to that first beer at last hop addition! Not a topic but just wanted to let those AHBer's at work that I'm thinking of them :)

Yeh okay...... good one..prick.... :p

Its a bonus when you score a day off work, but a double bonus when you manage to get a brew in. Enjoy your day..

Yeh okay...... good one..prick.... :p

Its a bonus when you score a day off work, but a double bonus when you manage to get a brew in. Enjoy your day..

Au contraire Truman my friend. I am like the rose on the stem. Sitting back drinking in the sun but still surounded by pricks... :lol:

Been a tough week here too.
Went fishing on Monday.
Bridportflathead.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

Brewed on Tuesday.
Fishing again on Wednesday, in glorious conditions.
P3140017.jpg

Flatties.jpg

Rested yesterday. :p
Harvested hops today.
Perlepicked.jpg

Probably do another brew tomorrow, with fresh hops.
Plan on fishing again Sunday.

Only problem is, this won't pay the bills. Hope to get a few days work next week...

So its BBQ flathead and homebrew at your place this weekend?

I'll have you know that I'd much rather be sitting in front of computer screens than being home brewing or out fishing so there.
Must go, here comes my medication....

Back