Wetting The Head

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzafish

Reaction score
Well today my wife gave birth to our secong daughter Amelia Jane Salmon... or as we affectionatly refer to as Milly. Mum and bub are healthy aside from a chord around the thraot and a nasty fingernail scratch above the eye of our little baby... every issue was solved before it was worth the worry. Cool thing was the same midwife delivered our first baby 2 years ago!

9 months ago, when I found out my little swimmers were stronger than planned (I personally wanted to try for a second kid more than one of the female cycles), I decided to brew a belgian strong dark ale to age until tonight in tribute to the strong seed. :lol:

The beer is strong and very tasty! I won't let the fact that it is slightly under attenuated and as a result under slightly under carbinated beer ruin the event, as I'm as happy as a pig in s#it right now.

PROST! :beerbang:

Congratulations mate,

Its a great joy in life and well worth having a purpose built beer over... :icon_cheers:

Ahhh..... Congrats, Jazman, and well done to Mum. In the words of the great Jack Gibson; Played hard, done good!

:beer:

Congrats on the Bub!

Wishing you as many more as you and the missus want, and all of them healthy and happy for all of their life.

Cheers - Fermented.

Well done jazzman, one of the best things in life is having and seeing your children born.....

i will raise a glass for "Amelia Jane Salmon of Baulkham Hills"

congrats

Congrats on thenew addition and you will just have to make your Winning Tadpole Belgian Strong again in readiness for the 1st birthday celebrations. :)

Congrats Jazza!
Nothing beats the first time your a Dad... till your a Dad the second time that is! :icon_cheers:
Best wishes to you and your family and especially Mum and Milly.

Congrats Jazza and all the best.

Good choice in beer

Kabooby :icon_cheers:

Onya Jazza - good isnt it? All the best.
Cheers
Steve

Putting on my new age guy hat, while covering the essentials, you forgot some of the "minor" details.

Weight, length, head circumference, amount of hair . .and it's colour.

You NEED to know these for when the rellies ring and mum is unavailable due to baby (or just doesn't want to talk to them hehehehe)

Congrats, all the best. It's a great adventure!

Bruce

LOL Bruce, I forgot about those phone calls....

I think I can still remember my daughters.

W:3555gm, L:52cm, HC:ummmm big??, Hair: lots and dark....

Congrats Jazza.
Awesome news, although you are now outnumbered by females in your household.
Raising my glass. Prosit.

Beers,
Doc

Thanks everyone, happy days for the family at the moment.

And your on the right track screwtop, have been working on the birthday recipe and will brew it when I can. Maybe in a wetting of the head brewday type of celebration? Need to settle in first.

Bec26, she was 3.25Kg and 49cm long. I'm not sure of the head size but it was about average I'm told. Not alot of hair & blonde to light brown in colour. She scrathed her face on the way out in the tangle, so there is also a small cut. Nothing serious though, whe soaked it up well.

Cheers again!

Back