Westgate Brewers Beer Gear Swap Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is so many kegs and hops and glasses and bottles and omg , if your looking for beer gear ...it's here !! Starts at midday !

thanks westgate sold a bit and now can buy some other stuff......like a 21lt pressure cooker.

thanks westgate sold a bit and now can buy some other stuff......like a 21lt pressure cooker.
To everyone that came.. Thanks... We appreciated your support ! I still managed to come home with more shit than I left with ... It was a beer gear nirvana !!
Thanks also to Barry from Bayside brewers who has heaps of gear... Thanks bloke
Cheers ferg

Do these still happen ??..I'm guessing there's a lot of obsolete (via the rapidly advancing homebrewer) gear out there that could be being put to good use with maybe the option of donating the funds to the Royal Childrens even.. I'm a fair way away from town but any excuse to come to town be a good one :D

Muzduk said:
Do these still happen ??..I'm guessing there's a lot of obsolete (via the rapidly advancing homebrewer) gear out there that could be being put to good use with maybe the option of donating the funds to the Royal Childrens even.. I'm a fair way away from town but any excuse to come to town be a good one :D
Mate..it was so poorlt attended , we wont do it again....

Latest posts

Back