Were Does My Yeast Come From?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tottally missed the ones you did doc.
i like the idea of having the source on these charts. it would be good to make one with the yeast specs on it as well.

Jayse,

I asked my LHBS for a White Labs yeast poster.
So now I have the poster at home which is cool.

I'm also getting pretty good at converting degF to degC and lbs to kgs in my head :D

Doc

Just checking out White Labs website and found their Customer Club.

There are currently 274 registered users here on AHB.
If we each buy 18.248 vials of White Labs yeast and organise a big brew day we could get Chris White to come over with yet more yeast :p :D :lol: :chug:

White Labs Customer Club
Welcome to the NEW White Labs Customer Club! For those who BREW with the BEST!

The Customer Club was created to reward loyal White Labs customers and retailers. Customers can redeem empty vials with White Labs and receive special prizes.

What are the prizes for redeeming vials?
5 vials: Coupon for a FREE Vial OR a set of White Labs recipe posters (while supplies last)
10 vials: White Labs Glassware
25 vials: White Labs T-shirt OR baseball hat
40 vials: White Labs Polo Shirt
75 vials: White Labs Fleece Vest OR Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt
125 vials: Brewmaster: The Craft Beer Game OR (1) year subscription to Brew Your Own magazine
5000 vials: Chris White will come to your house bring the yeast and brew with you.

i think he will be a old man by the time we get 5000 vials together.
anyway great idea.
will he come to oz though?

iam moving house soon and will be rebuilding the brewery so i might go and score some cool posters.

He has already been to Oz. I think it was early last year. We had a get together at the German Club with him. Top guy, gave a very informative talk and answered lots of questions. At the end of the night everyone got given a vial of his yeast.

Cheers and bollocks
TDA

Back