Well Priced Brew Book

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shed101

Beer Dog
Reaction score
There was a thread somewhere about books a little while back. Based on the advice there I bought How to Brew by John Palmer through the book depository at a nice low price including free delivery from the UK.

I noticed they're out of stock now, but by chance I saw an ***Aussie site*** that has it a good price and thought there might be some in this section who'd like to know.

I've found it pretty useful.

There was a thread somewhere about books a little while back. Based on the advice there I bought How to Brew by John Palmer through the book depository at a nice low price including free delivery from the UK.

I noticed they're out of stock now, but by chance I saw an ***Aussie site*** that has it a good price and thought there might be some in this section who'd like to know.

I've found it pretty useful.
I think you'll fnd that thread (one of a bout 3 big books threads) mentions fishpond.com.au

and arther than start a nbew thread, why not tack your post onto that thread? thus reducing multiple threads on the same subject and keeping all the good info in one place, making searching more efifcient.

I think you'll fnd that thread (one of a bout 3 big books threads) mentions fishpond.com.au

and arther than start a nbew thread, why not tack your post onto that thread? thus reducing multiple threads on the same subject and keeping all the good info in one place, making searching more efifcient.

As I meant to allude to at the beginning I couldn't find that thread or I would have done :rolleyes:

Please try to spell correctly when you type ... it will make searching more efficient.

As I meant to allude to at the beginning I couldn't find that thread or I would have done :rolleyes:

Please try to spell correctly when you type ... it will make searching more efficient.
i didnt realise you meant you couldnt find it. a 3min search would bring up the thread. 1 30sec search brings this up. another couple of min search identifies the thread. see if you can find it.

or try another tac, search fishpond. results here.

really not hard.

re spelling. i spelt all the important words for searching correctly and didnt worry about the rest. thats efficient.

moving on. im sure people will use the info you supplied about fishpond.

just on a side note... I've found the search function on this site to be terrible. However, if you know your way around google, you can find things on this site a lot better.

Latest posts

Back