Well I never knew!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaos

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just came across the group while looking for a brew shop that was open today on the coast. The past two years have seen me brewing a lot less frequently, although I did have a brew weekend where I did 3 batches which lasted forever.

I'm based in Narara, I hope to meet up with everyone soon.

Cheers
Clint

Hey Clint,

I seem to remember suggesting you join in one of the meets a year or so back when I picked up a tap from you ;)
Would be great to meet up with you again, I remember you had a cracker of a Nelson ale.... tho I am quite sure that batch is likely all gone.

G'day Clints Gagets,

I think we can certainly help with that "brewing less" problem.
Although one must run out of spare kegs & bottles ... eventually.

n87! Far out, I had completely forgotten mate. Yeah the Nelson is all gone.

I have 25kg of Vienna,Wheat and Pilsner atm. I have a pound of Amarillo and some Cascade, and Centennial in the freezer. I want to do double batches to use it all up asap as it is getting on a bit now. Any ideas?

Actually I am thinking of doing Bribie G's vienna lager, that was a quaffer. I only have 4 kegs now though, so will have to be careful what I choose.

All Vienna pale ale
Saison
Wit

Plenty of choices there... or you could just give it all to me and I will make sure they don't go to waste ;)

I have a bulletproof use for Vienna..

97.5% Vienna, 2.5% Carafa II. WY2308. After i went through 6+ iterations, I ended up with this.

water.jpg

mash.jpg

Yeah nice! I am getting there with the new brewery build, going back to 3V so I can get more grain in at once. That looks like a winner

Back