Welcome to all the newbies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffft. OOny warnings are for severely antisocial behaviour or deliberate derailing.

+1 on welcome to all newbies. Mods are doing their best to make AHB more newbie friendly. We were all newbies once and I personally got treated like crap by some longer term members.

Welcome to all.

Yes welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the great resource and community this place is. Plenty of great info to search and read and if your cant find something or are confused and need some help , ask away.

Cheers

Good to see all the newbies coming out of the woodwork and not hesitant to post anymore for fear of copping shit from some of the long termers who cared more about shit stirring than trying to help others with their brewing knowledge.

In fact I suspect some of them never even brewed.

I left a recently updated forum because it couldn't function around being new like most of its members although alot of the good blokes there are probably among the good blokes here;)

Truman said:
Good to see all the newbies coming out of the woodwork and not hesitant to post anymore for fear of copping it from some of the long termers who cared more about shit stirring than trying to help others with their brewing knowledge.
In fact I suspect some of them never even brewed.
I reckon you were the only person to come close to copping the sustained nastiness I did - funny we're both still here though, brewing away.

Being a troll is a time consuming job - took away from brewing time.

Bring on the noobs....makes me feel like a brewing genius...... :beer:

Back