Welcome to all the newbies

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

BottloBill

Reaction score
Just like to say Hi and a big welcome to all the other newbies who got off at the same station as me:D

Lord Raja Goomba I

Prisoner of Sobriety
Reaction score
Pffft. OOny warnings are for severely antisocial behaviour or deliberate derailing.

+1 on welcome to all newbies. Mods are doing their best to make AHB more newbie friendly. We were all newbies once and I personally got treated like crap by some longer term members.

Welcome to all.

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Reaction score
Yes welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the great resource and community this place is. Plenty of great info to search and read and if your cant find something or are confused and need some help , ask away.

Cheers

Truman42

Reaction score
Good to see all the newbies coming out of the woodwork and not hesitant to post anymore for fear of copping shit from some of the long termers who cared more about shit stirring than trying to help others with their brewing knowledge.

In fact I suspect some of them never even brewed.

BottloBill

Reaction score
I left a recently updated forum because it couldn't function around being new like most of its members although alot of the good blokes there are probably among the good blokes here;)

Lord Raja Goomba I

Prisoner of Sobriety
Reaction score
Truman said:
Good to see all the newbies coming out of the woodwork and not hesitant to post anymore for fear of copping it from some of the long termers who cared more about shit stirring than trying to help others with their brewing knowledge.
In fact I suspect some of them never even brewed.
I reckon you were the only person to come close to copping the sustained nastiness I did - funny we're both still here though, brewing away.

Being a troll is a time consuming job - took away from brewing time.

yum beer

Not in the house, you've got a shed..
Reaction score
Bring on the noobs....makes me feel like a brewing genius...... :beer: