Welcome New Moderators 2013

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barls said:
thats me all the way bum.
but seriously if all your here to do is cause problems and stir shit i suggest finding another forum to do it.
personal attacks and deliberate trolling will not be tolerated here.
Unless you're a mod?

WortGames, as best I can recall, has never been anything but a helpful and level-headed member of this board. Your response to his post was not only beneath your new position but also completely inappropriate given his hitory here.

Agreed.

Giving the old "well **** you" response was not really needed

barls said:
thats me all the way bum.
but seriously if all your here to do is cause problems and stir shit i suggest finding another forum to do it.
personal attacks and deliberate trolling will not be tolerated here.
There`s a new Lawman in town and by God all the recalitrant and disruptive pissants better savvy up or else !!
{The Law scratches his arse and squints into the setting sun, his gunhand caressing the butt of a newly issued Colt .45.

staggalee said:
There`s a new Lawman in town and by God all the recalitrant and disruptive pissants better savvy up or else !!
{The Law scratches his arse and squints into the setting sun, his gunhand caressing the butt of a newly issued Colt .45.
Staggerleee this type of post is unnecessary and you have been sent a warning.

Sad. Really sad. I suppose you expected a butts up salute.

Must be dissapointing.

I love this place.

We're like one great big joyous dysfunctional foster home.

The mods aren't my real dads!

That remains to be seen.

And why do I remain subscribed to this thread when my only post was removed?

Damn you're clever!

Back