Welcome New Moderators 2013

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bradsbrew said:
Punkin, I quoted you regarding the reading pm's thing. The rest was just me passing on information to the rest of the board, I was not having a dig at you.

I have edited the post to make myself look innocent save you being upset .

Fixed that for you.

Punkin this could go on for ever and is really just about your perceived right to post pictures of clocks and make bad clock puns. That was dreary enough after the second pun, let alone the second page.

It would be great to see you let that go - most of the time you are a valauble member who contributes to the forum.
Mods won't always get it right (myself included) but the main aim is to create/encourage a place where members can comfortably converse about brewing (and various other topics in other subforums like food, music etc). The back and forth stuff doesn't help anyone - whatever beef you have with QLD mods could be sorted another way or just dropped.

There's no hidden agenda beyond that as far as I'm aware. Sometimes people take the internet a little too seriously. Take a breath, think about something else more important.

Cheers

Once again, i have not mentioned clocks, any sort of perceived right or a beef or anything of the sort. Now there's two people making stuff up.

I only pointed out as Brad had made a strong point that mods cannot read PM's that Admin can.

I'm bloody sure it will go on forever if words keep getting placed in my mouth that i haven't typed.

punkin said:
Admin can.
The Admin of any forum site would be able to read content of PM's. The liability alone may be horrendous if they couldn't.
These claims are now old news on this site and while I can't comment personally on what did or didn't happen it is now today and we should all move on.
If you, or anyone has a worry with Admin reading PM's then don't use the facility.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Here we go....
Stu, this type of post only tends to aggrevate people and while it may indicate that you are just fed up with hearing old problems again, it is not viewed that way by some people.

I am extremely new to the Moderating section of this forum but I can definitely confirm that Mods on this site CANNOT read others PM's so lets move on.

punkin said:
Once again, i have not mentioned clocks, any sort of perceived right or a beef or anything of the sort. Now there's two people making stuff up.

I only pointed out as Brad had made a strong point that mods cannot read PM's that Admin can.

I'm bloody sure it will go on forever if words keep getting placed in my mouth that i haven't typed.
OK. You made your point that admin can. Point was then made that admin have agreed not to.

Sorry I mentioned clocks. Hopefully that's it.

dicko said:
Stu, this type of post only tends to aggrevate people and while it may indicate that you are just fed up with hearing old problems again, it is not viewed that way by some people.

I know. I just knew that the aggreived would have something to say.

If I am not mistaken, the mods are not members of a facist/nazi/cia plot to supress the thoughts of members.

Half complain about to much moding, the other half complain about not enough.

I dont know....I got my 2 warning points fair and square. I am happy with that

At least qld mods don't have to endure the stupidity of daylight savings.
May all your keys stick together.

Daylight saving is great in places like NSW where we have such a glorious climate but I can see the point in Queensland, fades the curtains too much.

Yeah. Someone tell the grass. Gardener left all the dead grass on the lawn. Nuisance. Fkin useless.

Hate to be mr anal pants but the no topic thread and first world problems thread are elsewhere.
A bit of off topic banter is cool but try steering it vaguely back towards the topic if we could please.

Cheers.

Fresh meat for the bitches and wingers guns :p

Good luck folks!

Yep, good luck guys and girls - the moderation seems a little heavy for me so I think I'll spend my time and effort elsewhere, but I hope the new site all works out in the end.

WortGames said:
Yep, good luck guys and girls - the moderation seems a little heavy for me so I think I'll spend my time and effort elsewhere, but I hope the new site all works out in the end.
bye dont let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

thats me all the way bum.
but seriously if all your here to do is cause problems and stir shit i suggest finding another forum to do it.
personal attacks and deliberate trolling will not be tolerated here.

Back