Welcome New Moderators 2013

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
LRG!! :beerbang:

Felt like you werent getting enough abuse? :lol: :D :ph34r:
I hope LRG is representing Queensland as a moderator as he needs to live in Tas for another 14 years to be a local. (except in Stanley where you need to live for 2 generations minimum).
I have been in Tas for nearly 13 years and I have just lost my "that new bloke" tag

Cheers
Chris

TasChris said:
I hope LRG is representing Queensland as a moderator as he needs to live in Tas for another 14 years to be a local. (except in Stanley where you need to live for 2 generations minimum).
I have been in Tas for nearly 13 years and I have just lost my "that new bloke" tag

Cheers
Chris
I wondered how long it would take for this! :D Having said that, I reckon I know almost as many brewers in Tas as I do in Qld (though the numbers are obviously more representative here).

Stanley? You need your parents to be no less related than 2nd cousins once removed.

Smithton? Auntie/nephew or Uncle/niece at best. Preferably brother and sister. Teeth optional.

TasChris said:

Cheers
Chris
Lord Raja Goomba I said:
I wondered how long it would take for this! :D Having said that, I reckon I know almost as many brewers in Tas as I do in Qld (though the numbers are obviously more representative here).

Stanley? You need your parents to be no less related than 2nd cousins once removed.

Smithton? Auntie/nephew or Uncle/niece at best. Preferably brother and sister. Teeth optional.
Okay, so you started the abuse. I know where you live, so I dont have to abuse you on here. I will do drive by abuse when I am camping, although I will probably stop for a beer first :chug:
All you ring ins with your 2 headed , no teeth , inbred jokes etc. Just wait, just you all wait. We will rise one day.
Oh well, at least I don't live in Smithton, like Chris, that new guy does. (Edith Creek is really close to Smithton)
Cheers
LB

LagerBomb said:
Okay, so you started the abuse. I know where you live, so I dont have to abuse you on here. I will do drive by abuse when I am camping, although I will probably stop for a beer first :chug:
All you ring ins with your 2 headed , no teeth , inbred jokes etc. Just wait, just you all wait. We will rise one day.
Oh well, at least I don't live in Smithton, like Chris, that new guy does. (Edith Creek is really close to Smithton)
Cheers
LB
I'd better get brewing then! Supplies are low and I've not brewed for a while (and been too lazy to bottle a batch which is quite possible infected, though I haven't tried to look at it).

I was thinking that the first "you aren't a Taswegian" comment would come from you, LB.

Even Burnie people, Devvies and Launnie people all pay out Mifton, so I reckon it's fair game for a non-local.

Oops - I had better moderate myself for taking it :icon_offtopic:

Eagerly awaiting the appointment of the WA mod. Wonder who it will ne.

Good to see a few of the experienced, respected and regular contributors become moderators.

Probably an unenviable position to take, but this already awesome site will be better for it, I'm sure.

krausenhaus said:
Am I missing something? Have they been announced elsewhere?
Not yet, but on the main forum page down the bottom there is a link to "the moderating team"

Big ups to all the new 'Greeners'...

May your caring run tired, may your authority be questioned...

Good luck and thanks for being there.

Cheers.

krausenhaus said:
Am I missing something? Have they been announced elsewhere?
Manticle
Barls
Qldkev
Lord Raja Goomba
Dicko

Stay tuned!!

Back