Welcome New Moderators 2013

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bradsbrew

Members I am happy to announce that we have new moderators helping out on the forum.

More details to come later in the day.

Replace all the many inactive ones i dare say. New blood will be most welcome.

Yes all the inactive mods have been removed and we have aimed to add a new mod from each state.

I for one welcome our New Moderator overlords.

Yes I sat in the back of the class in HS, why?

Seriously though I'll try not to be a pest. Good luck guys. It's a thankless task.

Whoever the new masochists are I wish them well. Endless abuse and complaints await them.

Good stuff, it's about time some new mods clocked on and got to business!

Yob said:
LRG!! :beerbang:

Felt like you werent getting enough abuse? :lol: :D :ph34r:
Yep.

Now gimme some hops..... oh wait..... he he he.

Haven't been brewing much (well, at all) lately, so this might pass some time.

On the plus side - a considerable amount of groundwork has been laid with regard to moderating, so I reckon that the abuse will probably be less than my predecessors copped.

Why not? Make all the disruptive arseholes mods.

Christ, one of them has barely even posted here in ages but slagged the place of mercilessly elsewhere.

Hell and handbaskets.

bum said:
Why not? Make all the disruptive arseholes mods.

Christ, one of them has barely even posted here in ages but slagged the place of mercilessly elsewhere.

Hell and handbaskets.
My wife showed me something recently that went along the lines of "don't get upset when people talk about you behind your back. It's acknowledgement that your life is more interesting than theirs".

Back