Weihenstephaner Korbinian

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seemax

Reaction score
Dropped by the local IGA boozer... they have most of the James Squire range plus other specialities such as Chimay and Duvel.

Tonight though I discovered they stock ALL the Weihenstephan range at $5.50, not bad, from memory cheaper than Dan Murphys.

Then I saw the Weihenstephan Korbinian (doppelbock)... hmmm eyes light up... and yes at the same price!!

So now I have a few Weihen's and a Pauliner hefe to polish off :)

Happy days...

I had that once with the same beer, and milked the crap out of it... and then they woke up and rose it to about $9 or so, which slowed my intake.
I think that it is a bloody ripping beer.

I had that once with the same beer, and milked the crap out of it... and then they woke up and rose it to about $9 or so, which slowed my intake.
I think that it is a bloody ripping beer.

I concur. I'm buttering up SWMBO to allow funds for a Weihenstephan stein with pewter lid.

If its the same price.... but it all. Great beer and at $5.50 a bargain.

Might have to drop by the IGA up the road tomorrow and see if they have them too.

Are they fresh?

Finished off all the Weihenstephan Festbier at my local now on to the Vitus. Korbinian now in so happy days. All at $7 a pop and a free glass or stein with a 4 pack....

It feels like christmas

Booz

Latest posts

Back