• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Weihenstephan Gift Pack At Dan's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carniebrew

Brewvy baby, brewvy!
Reaction score
Just dropped into Dan's to re-stock the wine cupboard, and as I was grabbing a trolley I noticed these on display for $19.99: Weihenstephan 3 Pack With Glass

It was the glass that caught my eye, a great looking, heavy pint sized (has a 500ml marker on it below the top) wheat beer glass. Given the Weihenstephan 500ml stubbies are $5.89 each on their own, to get 3 and a really nice beer glass for under $20 seems a good deal, especially if you're into wheat beers, or as a gift. You can only see one of the beers from the outside of the box, in my case the Pilsner. But I opened it up (it's not sealed) and the other two were their Kristallweissbier & Hefe. I see the website says it should contain their Hefe, Kristall & Dunkel, so maybe these are packed on site by a Dan's nuffy.

Grabbed one for myself, one for the old man's birthday, and headed over to the fridge and swapped my Pilsner for a Dunkel, as i've been meaning to try it for a while.

Got one of these for Christmas last year. Hopefully St Nick swings by Mr Murphy's again for me this Yuletide...

Might as well have swapped all 3 for dunkels ;)

Enjoy

Just got the same deal here in QLD. Dan's at Wynnum Plaza have about 8 of the Weihenstephan packs left on the shelf.

Back