• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. So many toys, so little pocket money.

I just sealed another 2 whole chooks with mine. God love these sealers. Another good thing about them is the strength of the bags as apposed to cling wrap.

I get animals killed for bulk meat, and 99% of the time its foam bottom and cling wrapped to cover like the supermarkets, well that dont last long being thrown around in the deep freezer looking for something specific, with the vac-seal bags you can drop-kick them into a belt sander and still not get freezer burn.

Boss just bought the Aldi special one, his going to vac-seal a heap of fish tonight, i'll get his review tomorrow.

OzPaleAle said:

big78sam said:
I've called and left a message. My current keg fridge is in the man cave. Would be perfect for a little benchtop set up in the indoor entertaining area. Anyone know how this would chill the beer? I'm guessing not a glycol set up. I've never seen one if these setups before.
it looks a lot like one of these: http://www.brewfitt.com/aqua-3
which is sold as a water filter / chiller.

big78sam said:
I've called and left a message. My current keg fridge is in the man cave. Would be perfect for a little benchtop set up in the indoor entertaining area. Anyone know how this would chill the beer? I'm guessing not a glycol set up. I've never seen one if these setups before.
I've also left a message with the seller, so hopefully one of us manages to get it :)

shaunous said:
Boss just bought the Aldi special one, his going to vac-seal a heap of fish tonight, i'll get his review tomorrow.
Just bought one myself as well, my old sealer just doesn't suck like she used too. :blink:

flyingbeermat said:
I've also left a message with the seller, so hopefully one of us manages to get it :)
Did an AHB member get this?

I said I'd buy it on over the phone but unfortunately he said he'd sell it to the first person to rock up at Northcote. I had no car last night so by the time the missus got home it was sold. :angry:

$25 -- Brewery Tour & Beer Tasting for 2, Half Price

"A 60-minute tour of the Carlton BrewHouse Vistor & Function Centre, where Carlton Draught, Pure Blonde and other beers are manufactured, is now just $25 for two people. This Travelzoo offer saves 50% off the regular price."

See Here

Amber Fluid said:
$25 -- Brewery Tour & Beer Tasting for 2, Half Price
Sounds good, I wonder if the beer tastes any good when it's "brewery fresh"... Would this be pre-pasteurisation I wonder?

Keg King

Second Hand Kegs - MORE BALL LOCK KEGS AVAILABLE
LIMITED SUPPLY, GET IN SOON

FROM $45+GST each

Batz said:
Keg King

Second Hand Kegs - MORE BALL LOCK KEGS AVAILABLE
LIMITED SUPPLY, GET IN SOON

FROM $45+GST each
was there a link from this mate?

Wilkensone said:
was there a link from this mate?
I received it in an email this morning, PM me your email and I'll forward it to you if you like.

Latest posts

Back