• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
product1_8317_600x600.jpg

Eurolab Food Vacuum Sealer $49
On special for a limited time and free shipping (on all appliances today only)
http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/eurolab-food-vacuum-sealer/

Bags to match:
Eurolab Vacuum Sealer Refill Bags x 50pcs 22 x 30cm $24.95
http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/eurolab-vacuum-sealer-refill-bags-50pcs-22-30cm/

Yep thanks Wolfy got me one too and a cherry blossom LED tree for the Mrs while I was at it LOL

I wonder if there is a difference with the Eurolab and this Maxkon one.

Seriously though does anyone have any feedback on these because I've now decided I could do with one and this looks like too good a good deal to pass on.

I've looked at the three key threads on vacuum sealers and can't work out whether the Eurolab model is any good.

The 2010 bulk buy thread has a lot of info (I wish that I got in on that deal), however I can't see any comments from someone that actually used the Eurolab device. Forgive me if the answer that I'm looking for was hidden somewhere in the 17 pages.

Does anyone out there have experience with the Eurolab? Is it any good?

thedragon said:
I've looked at the three key threads on vacuum sealers and can't work out whether the Eurolab model is any good.

The 2010 bulk buy thread has a lot of info (I wish that I got in on that deal), however I can't see any comments from someone that actually used the Eurolab device. Forgive me if the answer that I'm looking for was hidden somewhere in the 17 pages.

I did some googling on this yesterday, and found a couple of positive reviews, if that means anything:
http://www.productreview.com.au/p/eurolab-food-vacuum-sealer.html
http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/Topic/80846/Is_my_Vacuum_Saver_good_enough.aspx

In the 2nd link, one guys says "It is called a "Eurolab Vacuum Sealer" and has worked extremely well for oh three years or so now."

I bought one yesterday, so will also post back my results...not in time to beat the deal's expiry of midnight tonight of course...

LiquidGold said:
I wonder if there is a difference with the Eurolab and this Maxkon one.

Seriously though does anyone have any feedback on these because I've now decided I could do with one and this looks like too good a good deal to pass on.
Hey,
I picked up a Maxkon several months ago - different version to the one you linked, but roughly similar type & price (eBay RRP ~$50-70).
EDIT: i got this one:
Newly ListedVacuum Food Saver Preservation Heat Sealer + Bag Rolls
Also from Oz Auction - they were easy & quick to deal with
No affiliation, blah, blah. Just happy to promote a product i've found to be good (so far!).

Mine's been great. I have nothing to compare it with, this's the only one i've ever had. However, so far it's been fantastic & i have no complaints. The 2 rolls of plastic to make pockets i got with it are also great - give you good versatility for making the size bag you want. I'm maybe 1/2 way through the first roll now, though i mainly just use it for hops. I've also put some grains under vac seal.

I definitely love having a vac sealer. It just gives good peace-of-mind that my hops are happily sitting in the freezer with almost no O2 exposure. Similar with the grains (just not in the freezer!)

So far, i could definitely recommend the Maxkon, though i have nothing to compare it with.

Hope that helps, dude

thedragon said:
PM yob. He's gone through quite a few vac sealers since starting aussie hop dealz. Cant remember if hes used eurolab or not

You'd need a 25 amp circuit and plug for that.

Yep divide watts by volts and this will give you your current draw in amps. In this case 5500/240 = 22.9 amps.
Using one of these elements in 80 litres I get around 2-3 degrees increase per minute.

I'm in the market for a freezer to make a keezer and somewhere to lager. But can't really see from the photo how the top works. Says sliding top.

Latest posts

Back