Wayward Brewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wozzie

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I was 1 of 6 selected for the Wayward Brewing Competition which the grand prize is to brew (with them on site) a 20HL batch of my suggestion "Banoffee Hefeweizen".

Can you please go to the Wayward Brewing Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/WaywardBrewing/ and vote for my Banoffee Hefeweizen and maybe spread the word? It'll be an amazing opportunity for my to brew a large batch!

Cheers guys

I'm 44 votes behind! Help a homebrewers dream come true!

To up the ante I'm going to offer a mixed 6 pack of fresh Aussie craft beer sent to you if i win the comp!

Simply vote for my Banoffee Hefeweizen on the above link and post in here. I will randomly select a username when the competition closes on Friday evening*

*I'll PM to verify your name and to get your address for postage

@DU99 is already in the running :)

Last edited:
Thanks all for your votes!

Need one last push, if you haven't voted please do so and share the post! Comp closes tomorrow at 4pm.

Less than 12 hours to go til voting closes! If you haven't already please go to Wayward Brewing Facebook page and "SAD" react on the "Like" button to vote for my Banoffee Hefeweizen! I could brew a 20,000L batch!

Every vote counts, please share!!!

Ok, so put all names in a bowl and the wife selected @beer gut. Congratulations mate. Send me a PM with your details.

After selecting your name she then proceeded to poke shit at my belly haha.

Back