Water Cooler Mash Tuns

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Anyone have the squre type?

Can you post what size (eg volume) then the inside dementions , brand and what it cost you?

I need one with at least 430mm height , for my party keg

Cheers Batz

Should have read square , I think I saw some called "cool" something they were blue

And dimensions :p

Perfect sosman

brand please?

Batz

Batz said:
Anyone have the squre type?
(snip)
Cheers Batz
Hey Batz,
Why are you only after a square one? Is there a problem with using a cylindrical cooler? The 10 Gallon cylindrical rubbermaids rock - you get a nice deep grain bed that's perfect for either batch or fly sparging...
Cheers,
TL

And why do you want to fit a party keg in???

And it might be 300 front to back 300 top to bottom and 480 left to right??

I think I saw some called "cool" something

Batz,

I think the blue coolers you're refering to are called KeepCold. I'm using one of the cylindrical ones for my mash tun. Not sure how much the square coolers are but I got mine from Goliath for $90

Wax

Thanks for the input guys

I have a 5 gallon Rubbermaid and a 10 gallon igloo for mashing , both work extremely well.

This one I want to fit my 3 gallon keg into , make a portable party keg similar to this

I was wanting a cheaper version to the igloo and rubbermaid

Batz

don't have the size etc, what about one of those tall rectangle ones, (15L or so) i've seen then in bunnings, woolies etc.

Bonk,
I've seen them at the local reject shop for under $20, but there's no way you'd fit a 3Gal corny in them - nice try but!!

Cheers,
TL

ok thanks Johnno

I have a 5 gallon rubbermaid , the 3 gallon just fits with the lid screwed on , I can't fit the liquin disconnect but.
Will fit a P.O.P in my 10 gallon igloo

Back