Warning Points?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

Yob

Hop to it
Joined
14/11/09
Messages
15,036
Reaction score
6,410
Location
Ringwood, Melbourne
WTF are warning points? (look to new profile page)
is it like a demerit point system? What do you do to earn them? How do you win them back? whats the penalty?
Whos getting the first one? :ph34r:
nutz... probably me :wacko:
 

Cube

SAY MY NAME, BITCH
Joined
11/8/08
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
142
not fucken me assholes...
or maybe.....
Look at it as a "Level Up" in AHB'ness awesumness.....
 

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Joined
22/5/08
Messages
0
Reaction score
4
Yob said:
WTF are warning points? (look to new profile page)
is it like a demerit point system? What do you do to earn them? How do you win them back? whats the penalty?
Whos getting the first one? :ph34r:
nutz... probably me :wacko:
Would you like a couple? :D
 

dane

Member
Joined
3/12/02
Messages
3,876
Reaction score
465
Yep, it's an extension of the previous warn system - same concept.
 

fcmcg

I had lotsa barrels on the old AHB..
Joined
3/9/07
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
137
Location
Melbourn's West
I have none....
Wish it was like vic roads demerits system :ph34r: :ph34r:
 

marksfish

Well-Known Member
Joined
8/3/09
Messages
489
Reaction score
3
i hope you dont get any points for drinking and driving A.H.B!!!!!!!
 

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Joined
19/2/09
Messages
11,585
Reaction score
910
So are the warning points only visible to the user and mods or am I the worst person online now?
 

dane

Member
Joined
3/12/02
Messages
3,876
Reaction score
465
bum said:
So are the warning points only visible to the user and mods or am I the worst person online now?
Correct. And your points are from ages ago, as I mentioned previously, it's part of the warn system that we've had for years.
 

Fish13

Well-Known Member
Joined
26/8/11
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
16
i got some woohoo.
Any other skins for this?
 

Nick JD

Blah Blah Blah
Joined
4/11/08
Messages
7,322
Reaction score
455
I have two! Woohoo! I have also been told to go stand in the naughty corner twice and face the wall for a week - so they're earned whenever you get to sit in the bad chair.
Realistically, in a forum about alcohol manufacture ... if you haven't got one or two you're either not very active here, or a nice guy.
 

QldKev

Brew Dude
Joined
21/6/05
Messages
7,471
Reaction score
1,031
Location
Bundy
lukiferj said:
Is there a link somewhere to how you get them? Or get rid of them :)
Now we know how naughty we are, it would be great to know more about them. How many points before a temp ban and perm bans. Especially the get rid of them part as I don't think it would be fair to never clean them from a user, unless they are dated and the mods can see how old they are, in which case it would be good for seeing patterns.
QldKev
 

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Joined
22/5/08
Messages
0
Reaction score
4
QldKev said:
Now we know how naughty we are, it would be great to know more about them. How many points before a temp ban and perm bans. Especially the get rid of them part as I don't think it would be fair to never clean them from a user, unless they are dated and the mods can see how old they are, in which case it would be good for seeing patterns.
QldKev
Once you get too many points, chappo, incider and rowy come and stay at your place for a week.
 

punkin

Rarely Serious
Joined
25/6/11
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
345
QldKev said:
Now we know how naughty we are, it would be great to know more about them. How many points before a temp ban and perm bans. Especially the get rid of them part as I don't think it would be fair to never clean them from a user, unless they are dated and the mods can see how old they are, in which case it would be good for seeing patterns.
QldKev
It's about mods being able to track behaviour and actions by other mods in the future. There's no reason to get rid of them, if you've had a warning, click where it says more info and the original mod report will come up.
If you've earned a warning you keep it i assume.
Does seem a bit rough that it comes up on your profile in every post you make, visible to the mods. I think it'd be hard to be treated fairly when a mod is looking at a series of posts and one of the people has a couple of points showing and the others don'e.
It's usually only visible if a mod clicks on your profile or goes to the warnings page on other sites i belong to.
 

QldKev

Brew Dude
Joined
21/6/05
Messages
7,471
Reaction score
1,031
Location
Bundy
bradsbrew said:
Once you get too many points, chappo, incider and rowy come and stay at your place for a week.
nooo, my liver could never handle it
 

Latest posts

Top