Warning Points?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
WTF are warning points? (look to new profile page)
is it like a demerit point system? What do you do to earn them? How do you win them back? whats the penalty?
Whos getting the first one? :ph34r:
nutz... probably me :wacko:

Cube

SAY MY NAME, BITCH
Reaction score
not fucken me assholes...
or maybe.....
Look at it as a "Level Up" in AHB'ness awesumness.....

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Reaction score
Yob said:
WTF are warning points? (look to new profile page)
is it like a demerit point system? What do you do to earn them? How do you win them back? whats the penalty?
Whos getting the first one? :ph34r:
nutz... probably me :wacko:
Would you like a couple? :D

dane

Reaction score
Yep, it's an extension of the previous warn system - same concept.

fcmcg

I had lotsa barrels on the old AHB..
Reaction score
I have none....
Wish it was like vic roads demerits system :ph34r: :ph34r:

marksfish

Reaction score
i hope you dont get any points for drinking and driving A.H.B!!!!!!!

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
So are the warning points only visible to the user and mods or am I the worst person online now?

dane

Reaction score
bum said:
So are the warning points only visible to the user and mods or am I the worst person online now?
Correct. And your points are from ages ago, as I mentioned previously, it's part of the warn system that we've had for years.

Fish13

Reaction score
i got some woohoo.
Any other skins for this?

Nick JD

Blah Blah Blah
Reaction score
I have two! Woohoo! I have also been told to go stand in the naughty corner twice and face the wall for a week - so they're earned whenever you get to sit in the bad chair.
Realistically, in a forum about alcohol manufacture ... if you haven't got one or two you're either not very active here, or a nice guy.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
lukiferj said:
Is there a link somewhere to how you get them? Or get rid of them :)
Now we know how naughty we are, it would be great to know more about them. How many points before a temp ban and perm bans. Especially the get rid of them part as I don't think it would be fair to never clean them from a user, unless they are dated and the mods can see how old they are, in which case it would be good for seeing patterns.
QldKev

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Reaction score
QldKev said:
Now we know how naughty we are, it would be great to know more about them. How many points before a temp ban and perm bans. Especially the get rid of them part as I don't think it would be fair to never clean them from a user, unless they are dated and the mods can see how old they are, in which case it would be good for seeing patterns.
QldKev
Once you get too many points, chappo, incider and rowy come and stay at your place for a week.

punkin

Rarely Serious
Reaction score
QldKev said:
QldKev
It's about mods being able to track behaviour and actions by other mods in the future. There's no reason to get rid of them, if you've had a warning, click where it says more info and the original mod report will come up.
If you've earned a warning you keep it i assume.
Does seem a bit rough that it comes up on your profile in every post you make, visible to the mods. I think it'd be hard to be treated fairly when a mod is looking at a series of posts and one of the people has a couple of points showing and the others don'e.
It's usually only visible if a mod clicks on your profile or goes to the warnings page on other sites i belong to.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
bradsbrew said:
Once you get too many points, chappo, incider and rowy come and stay at your place for a week.
nooo, my liver could never handle it

Latest posts