• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Warehouse Cleanout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wessmith

Reaction score
We have to clean out our Mittagong warehouse so our surplus stock of malts, bottles, post mix kegs, rice hulls, stainless steel vessels,and more has to go! There is about 1/2 tonne of bagged malts - mostly specialties but getting long in the tooth, a large bale of rice hulls and a mix of Grolsch, long neck, 375 ml non screw caps, tirage bubbly bottles etc. The malts, bottles and rice hulls are free.

The 60 ltr pilot brewery is detailed on an earlier post of mine and comprises an 80L HLT with 3600w elements, electric mash/lauter tun with speed controlled and removable mash mixer, 120L gas fired kettle mounted on a tilting frame, 80L pressure fermenter and a modified 2 door drinks cabinet for fermentation.

We will be open from 8.00am this Saturday, April 13 at Unit 7, 11 Priestley Street, Mittagong NSW.

Wes

Are there prices on any of that brewing gear as of yet?

I could be quite interested in some/all of it, price pending.

sponge said:
Are there prices on any of that brewing gear as of yet?

I could be quite interested in some/all of it, price pending.
Kettle with 60,000 BTU burner - $350
HLT - $180
Mash/Lauter Tun - $1200
FV - $100

These prices are at "giveaway" levels but the space is needed.

Wes

sillyboybrybry said:
how many post mix kegs and what sort of price are you looking at?
Not quite sure - probably about 8 or 10 in total in a mix of Rheem and Mytton Rodd manufacture. $25 each

If I hadn't just purchased another 6 kegs a couple of weeks back I would've been all over them.

Pitty your in NSW.. would have snapped some of it up

wow,going to be some happy happy brewers with those give aways and cheap gear.
could also be some dissapointed brewers as well,bit like a fire sale at the department stores. ..cheers..spog..

That's a an absolute bargain. I would be all over that like a cheap suit if I wasn't on the other side of the map

Thanks for the corny kegs and bottles Wes certainly some impressive gear in that shed. Free advice much appreciated!

Was great to put real faces to avatars! I hope all those that bought gear are happy campers. The only things I have left are the 2 door converted drinks cooler and one incomplete keg. A good day all round.

Wes

One very happy camper here, managed to do a "dry" run with water getting my head round the PID this weekend. Looking forward to doing a proper run next week.

Thanks again Wes!

Back