• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanting to buy snaplock fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to buy 4 snaplock fittings - I have the taps and the fonts but I am missing the bits that go between the font and the tap. Link to the product with a picture: http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=827

Hopefully someone has one or two (or four) lying around in the shed - they're pretty expensive when new, more expensive than the taps!

:beerbang:

Danielby said:
Hopefully someone has one or two (or four) lying around in the shed - they're pretty expensive when new, more expensive than the taps!

Sure about that? Andale sell snaploks for $50ea, their taps are more than that, especially if you buy Florytes or DAs.
http://www.andale.com.au/snaplok-adaptor

I'll let you in on a little secret Daniel, your not going to get these cheap.

Batz

Pretty sure i've got a few spare in the shed. I'll have a look later today.

Gryphon Brewing said:
I have a few used ones if you are interested ?
Nev
PM'd :)

Love your work Nev

zindello said:
I have a pair of these on a Font that I'm currently trying to get rid of. I only want $40 for the font and the fittings ...
That sounds like a good deal for somebody but I already have my font - it's one of those 6 tap flooded knock-offs. Thanks anyway though

smokomark said:
Pretty sure i've got a few spare in the shed. I'll have a look later today.
Please let me know how you go - If you find some I'd be keen to exchange finances for fittings!

Danielby said:
PM'd :)

Love your work Nev

That sounds like a good deal for somebody but I already have my font - it's one of those 6 tap flooded knock-offs. Thanks anyway though

Please let me know how you go - If you find some I'd be keen to exchange finances for fittings!
I'm also looking for 1 only 1/2, snaplock panel adapter to complete my kegerator, so after the OP i'll be next in line for a left over one!
I went ahead and started a new thread, then found this one, sorry for doubling up.

i was given a few of these with a keg i was given but they just sit in the shed im not sure what condition there in or even if there any good but your welcome to them if you like for the cost of postage or a bottle of your finest.

the other option is ill be down in perth end of the month if you wanted them then ?

up to you

Westaussiebrewer said:
i was given a few of these with a keg i was given but they just sit in the shed im not sure what condition there in or even if there any good but your welcome to them if you like for the cost of postage or a bottle of your finest.

the other option is ill be down in perth end of the month if you wanted them then ?

up to you
Thanks very much for the kind offer! I got all four from Nev but thanks anyway. I'm sure someone can make use of those though!

Gryphon Brewing said:
I have a few used ones if you are interested ?
Nev
Nev, you are a deadset legend.

Here's the setup photo (5).JPG

Hmnnnnnnnn. Fancy this, trolled eBay, a brew shop and the general web and nothing and come back to AHB and it's all here!

I'm after two snaplok tap adapters. i.e., the bit that screws into a normal beer tap -brumby/perlicks and snaps into the female snaplok fitting on the font. Anyone got some?

practicalfool said:
Hmnnnnnnnn. Fancy this, trolled eBay, a brew shop and the general web and nothing and come back to AHB and it's all here!

I'm after two snaplok tap adapters. i.e., the bit that screws into a normal beer tap -brumby/perlicks and snaps into the female snaplok fitting on the font. Anyone got some?
I'm about to put up a massive stack of crap up for sale including some snaplock fittings and tap adaptors. I'll put 2 aside for you if you'd like?

Back