• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Victoria or Ringwood Hop Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eoghan

Reaction score
A little late in season I understand but anyone have any Crowns for sale?

Bummer mate, I pulled up 25 Victoria crowns a few months ago and they've gone on the burn pile. I still have Victoria rhizomes for sale, how many are you after?

Bummer mate, I pulled up 25 Victoria crowns a few months ago and they've gone on the burn pile. I still have Victoria rhizomes for sale, how many are you after?

Amateur green thumb so 1 or 2 invade I kill them

I have a Victoria crown you can have if you're in Melbourne and can pick up. I have dug it up as it's surplus to requirements but it's still in the surrounding soil but above ground. It is sprouting but will die off if not re planted soon.

i have PoR i need to lift them cause im moving house. Ill be in between aspendale and frankston ocer the next 2 weeks

Appreciate the offer but I’m in the North West, and can’t travel to far :(

i have PoR i need to lift them cause im moving house. Ill be in between aspendale and frankston ocer the next 2 weeks
I also would like to get hold of some POR if available. I am in Dandenong, and mostly work the bayside area - more often Aspendale than Frankston at the moment.
I don't mind late season - probably get a few cones to try, then be ready for next year.

BTW, if either can supply, I can probably drop them to eoghan as it is holidays and I have to cover a wider area.

ill dig up the crown probably mid next week then. I'll let you know when i do. Will also be digging up cascade if either of you are keen.

11/10 for offering to drive them up quokka. top bloke.

I will be happy with a cascade if Quokka doesn’t want it!! Thanks heaps Quokka

Hey,
Could I possibly grab some cascade too?

I'm up in Reso, but will drive for hops!

ps. possibly first post, hi all :)

PM me if you are still keen on the Victoria crown. Happy to dig up some other sprouting Vic or Chinook as they have gone nuts and I need to reduce the area they are consuming anyway.

Is the PoR still available? I’m happy to pick up.
ill dig up the crown probably mid next week then. I'll let you know when i do. Will also be digging up cascade if either of you are keen.

11/10 for offering to drive them up quokka. top bloke.
a

Latest posts

Back