• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Used Braumeister

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woola

Reaction score
Guys, i've got a friend who is seaching for a second hand braumeister. Ideally after a 20L, he has asked me to post on here to see if anyone is looking to offload one?

Woola said:
Guys, i've got a friend who is seaching for a second hand braumeister. Ideally after a 20L, he has asked me to post on here to see if anyone is looking to offload one?
Even if one came up for sale these things hold there value very well. If he's in a hurry a few dollars more will get him a new one & a good warranty to fall back on if anything went pear shaped. If he wants to get something secondhand at a ridiculously cheap price tell him to buy someones 3 vessel RIMS or HERMS system. For so reason buyers only think they're worth about a third to half of the price the seller's spent building one. :(

Yeah thanks real_beer. You make a good point, although I think his decision is dictated more by space limitations than price. I don't think buying a new one would be an issue, however if he manages to jag a second hand one and saves a bit of money, well i guess thats a win...

Last bloke who posted this question a couple of weeks ago got one i think.

Just a point about warranty, I bought a second hand Braumeister about 6 months ago, the pump's been doing weird things; one call to Spiedel and a new one was on it's way from Germany. No questions asked.

So it's not an issue, any replacement parts will most likely be coming from Germany anyway so you're well covered, they're a good company to deal with.

Woola said:
Might be a little too late but Grain and Grape have 10% discount on their 20L and 50L Braumeisters until Saturday 30th August. I bought my 20L from them during their last sale. Most second hand machines are selling for similar prices

Yep you would be crazy to pay any more then 2000 for a used BM when you get get a brand new one for 2250

Your right. Some people gotta get more realistic on the second hand prices

jonnir said:
Your right. Some people gotta get more realistic on the second hand prices
to

I think you need to be more realistic mate, you won't get one for $1000 especially not one 6 months old!

Wait for the grain father to come out at the end of the year?

That's why it's called an offer mate.

Anyway, good luck with your sale. Hope you get what your chasing.

Latest posts

Back