• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted WANTED TAPCOOLER counter pressure bottle filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roosterboy

Reaction score
Hi All,
If anyone has a kegking TAPCOOLER counter pressure bottle filler they don't use and would
like to sell, send me a message 0434875901....
Kegking haven't had them in stock for a long time.

Thanks
Peter

Hi All,
If anyone has a kegking TAPCOOLER counter pressure bottle filler they don't use and would
like to sell, send me a message 0434875901....
Kegking haven't had them in stock for a long time.

Thanks
Peter

First off probably not wise to post your phone number especially if its a personal one.

Second, there is another option if you are so inclined, my mate was after a tapcooler and was (presumably still are) on the KK email list for months but ended up buying a similar product.

First off probably not wise to post your phone number especially if its a personal one.

Second, there is another option if you are so inclined, my mate was after a tapcooler and was (presumably still are) on the KK email list for months but ended up buying a similar product.
Thanks RRising,
The tapcooler has advantages over the others. Also the mobile is a commercial number for by business.

1636094726913.png

Keg King's own Ultrafill, all stainless is on its way.

Latest posts

Back