• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted ****tap Tower****

• Thread starter 4077M*A*S*H
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4077M*A*S*H

Hi Guys, I am looking for a 3 or 4 Beer Tap font tower. Id prefer if it had snaplock tap recievers (push in).
If any one can help me please post here please.

I've got a single font, snap lock if you're interested.

I should be able to get ypu one - price will be as follows...

Tripple font with 5m of new beer line on each font - with snaplock fittings - second hand - 115.00.

If u want it flooded - 245.00 - again with 5m of new beer line and second hand snaplocks.

I will have to confirm availability - but if those prices are acceptable - i will....

GMKeneterprises.

GMK said:
second hand - 115.00.

GMKeneterprises.
[post="51980"][/post]​

What a surprise that GMK can supply :)

What about new ones GMK?

Cheers
Pedro

Brand new are extremely dear Pedro....

Nort worth pricing on.....

GMK could you please PM me with your phone number I will ring you and discuss this asap.

thanks,

Hawkeye. LOL

Hey GMK, do you have any taps that you attach to the front of the fridge? Similar to the one in the photo?

Shankassembly.jpg

GMK said:
Tripple font with 5m of new beer line on each font - with snaplock fittings - second hand - 115.00.

If u want it flooded - 245.00 - again with 5m of new beer line and second hand snaplocks.

[post="51980"][/post]​

What is a flooded font?

A flooded font is the chilled fonts that you see in bars (condensation on the outside is a giveaway) as opposed to just an insulated tower. This helps to (obviously) keep the beer cold right from the first pour, which eliminates that first foam many keggers experience.

Depending on the type there may need to be additional equipment to chill (ie. glycol and compressor)

Thanks bouncingcastle. Might have to save my pennies for that, sounds good.

Our Local HBS has some i was there yesterday i think it was around $250 for a three tap arrangment looked good.

Brew your own at home 02 62961412 ask for Colin

Cheers

Stagger

Latest posts

Back