• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Tap King Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJP

Reaction score
Been planning on getting back into brewing for a while using tapking bottles, does anyone have some bottles they don't want? as I need a few more. I am on the Gold Coast so the nearer the better.
Thanks

sixfignig said:
I've got a dispenser if you're looking for another.
I'll let you know if I can get enough bottles for a 2nd dispenser.

I just threw out 2-3 when I cleared out the garage. They may still be in a box at the side of the house if no ones put them in the bin.

If so they're yours and I could even deliver them to the GC(I'm in North brisbane) in 2-3 weeks when I'm there next. Won't be able to check for a week or so as I'm not in the state right now.

I have a dispenser modded for a sodastream cylinder and around 18 bottles that I will be looking to offload soon.

I'm down to my last 9 so when they run dry I can let you know.

wambesi said:
I just threw out 2-3 when I cleared out the garage. They may still be in a box at the side of the house if no ones put them in the bin.

If so they're yours and I could even deliver them to the GC(I'm in North brisbane) in 2-3 weeks when I'm there next. Won't be able to check for a week or so as I'm not in the state right now.
Sounds promising, let me know.

Hey mate,someone is selling some on eBay right now. Things are rare as hen's teeth these days.

Wow we have heaps of these didnt know they were fetching such a decent amount

I’ve got a box that I’m looking to move on if anyone is looking

Latest posts

Back