Wanted: Styrian Goldings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinkas

Reaction score
Hi there,
I need 100g of 2011 Stryian Goldings, pellets or plugs and some saaz of the asme vitage would be great too

CHeers

sinkas

none of the site sponsors have any,
and lhbs has some that were picked around the last great war
Mckenry,
could I entice you to post me some?

I'm pretty sure I have some, I'll check tomorrow. I also have a slant of Pacman yeast that I was planning on giving you I think! It'll need reculturing, but it's still in the fridge. I'll check on that too tomorrow...

BTW - does it have to be 2011? Mine may be 2010, but I'll check on that.

I've always been a fan of Styrians, but lately have migrated to Aurora = Styrians ++

none of the site sponsors have any,
and lhbs has some that were picked around the last great war
Mckenry,
could I entice you to post me some?

Seeing as Kaiser Soze and Nige both have them and are closer, try them first. If not i'll post, but not til wednesday next week.

wanted: Kilos of 2012 Amarillo and Citra ;)

Are they even going to make pellets? Sounds like the entire crop (flowers) is spoken for. Hops direct has Citra flowers still, but the Amarillo flowers are gone and no pellets ... same will probably happen with Citra.

I'm pretty sure I have some, I'll check tomorrow. I also have a slant of Pacman yeast that I was planning on giving you I think! It'll need reculturing, but it's still in the fridge. I'll check on that too tomorrow...

BTW - does it have to be 2011? Mine may be 2010, but I'll check on that.

Sorry, my Styrians is 2010, 3.5%AA. If you want it, you're more than welcome to it for nix. I also have some Saaz, but unsure of the year, it's 3.1%AA. I really must brew more often, I hve tons of hops in the freezer. 2 drawers full. If anyone needs anything, shoot me a PM and I'll see if I have it... obviously it's not current season's crop.

Latest posts

Back