• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Pluto Gun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottc1178

Reaction score
I'm keen on getting a pluto gun for a party coming up, but don't really want to spend a hell of a lot ie. brand new price, (cos im a a tight arse, and I'll probably only use it from time to time).

so if anyone has one lying around they want to get rid of for a few bucks, flick me a PM.

cheers
Scott

Picnic taps would be a good option if you can't find a pluto...won't be bling but do the job for a low price...

Edit: Too slow nibbo...

Pretty sure there is a 'plastic' pluto on the market atm...

The passage the beer runs through is stainless but the rest is plastic. Dave at Greensborough had one..... From Memory $20-30 bux.

Anyway, picnics are good too.

2c.

Edit: these one - but obviously this listing has QD and line costed in... look bling at least - if thats your game!

Surely there's a member here that would lend one you a pluto for the night. I would be glad to lend you mine but $10.00 postage there and back and you could buy one.

batz

i have one you can borrow if you need to your welcome

cheers Kezza,

I'd take you up on that, but I didn't even think about picnic taps... and i didn't realise they were so cheap.... might jump on that i think.

thanks guys.

time to time the plastic keg king one is great,

but i have 2 mates that wanted to use them as their "daily driver" and after 2 months they are looking to spend $80odd on a stainless one.

one of my mates now dispenses beer with a pair of pliers from his *shudder*

I have the plastic Pluto, and my mate splurged on the stainless Pluto.

We both prefer the feel of pouring a beer from the plastic picnic tap instead!!

What are shipping costs like from that store above? They don't confirm shipping until after you've given credit card details and bought the items?

I'm keen on getting a pluto gun for a party coming up, but don't really want to spend a hell of a lot ie. brand new price, (cos im a a tight arse, and I'll probably only use it from time to time).

so if anyone has one lying around they want to get rid of for a few bucks, flick me a PM.

cheers
Scott

I got one you can loan as well if you need a 2nd for the party (two kegs)

I got one you can loan as well if you need a 2nd for the party (two kegs)

cheers Maheel!

but I ended up ordering a picnic tap and an extra gas disconnect and 3ft of line from the store in Batz link, for the grand total of $13... god bless em.

although they haven't contacted me yet to tell me how much shipping will be.... strange system

Back