• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted One Spare Lid For A Corny Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doogiechap

Burp..........
Reaction score
Howdy chaps,
Has anyone got an old corny keg lid that serves no purpose ? I have found a cheap keg without a lid and would love to give it a new lease of life without breaking the bank too much.
Cheers
Doug

give grain and grape a call in melbourne. I remember them telling me that some of the kegs they buy in are only good for parts. Maybe they can sell you a lid.

vl.

Howdy chaps,
Has anyone got an old corny keg lid that serves no purpose ? I have found a cheap keg without a lid and would love to give it a new lease of life without breaking the bank too much.
Cheers
Doug

Howdy chaps,
Cheers
Doug

Too bad shipping from Canada would require another mortgage. I have 3 spares collecting dust.

Ive got a PLASTIC corny lid. No relief valve though, just a rubber plug where the valve would go??, but the hole is very small

Fella's, thanks so much for your help and info. I LOVE THIS SITE !! I have come to an 'arrangement' with Newguy's Lids which suits us both down to the ground :) .
Cheers
Doug

Fella's, thanks so much for your help and info. I LOVE THIS SITE !! I have come to an 'arrangement' with Newguy's Lids which suits us both down to the ground :) .
Cheers
Doug

To use a common phrase in these parts, I'm happier than a pig in sh*t. :D

The 'arrangement' of which Doug speaks is a trade. My spare lids for 450g of Nelson Sauvin hops, which aren't available in north america.

Any recommendations regarding the 'perfect' style to showcase this variety?

To use a common phrase in these parts, I'm happier than a pig in sh*t. :D

The 'arrangement' of which Doug speaks is a trade. My spare lids for 450g of Nelson Sauvin hops, which aren't available in north america.

Any recommendations regarding the 'perfect' style to showcase this variety?

Surely there's no better than Ross's Nelson Sauvin Summer Ale! Recipe in the recipe section... Enjoy!

I got my lids last night. :wub:
I'm a little bit exited. They are having a little bath in napisan.
Thanks Newguy for helping out !
I really love this site !
The Canadian newspaper they were wrapped in was interesting too :D .
Cheers
Doug (who now has a party keg ready for Ashers Brewday) :super:

I got my lids last night. :wub:
I'm a little bit exited. They are having a little bath in napisan.
Thanks Newguy for helping out !
I really love this site !
The Canadian newspaper they were wrapped in was interesting too :D .
Cheers
Doug (who now has a party keg ready for Ashers Brewday) :super:

Holy crap! I guess Canada Post must have pedalled it to the airport quicker than they usually do.....

I really didn't expect them to get there this quickly. But I'm glad they did! Welcome to kegging! :party:

Just got the hops today. :super: Customs very helpfully cut a nice hole in the bag. :angry: Oh well, not much I can do about that.

Thanks Doug and Ross - I'm very much looking forward to giving these things a test drive, er....brew!

Latest posts

Back