• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Longneck Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj0081

Reaction score
Hey Guys - I am new on here, but have been lurking learning a lot over the last little while.

I am keen to step up my brewing activities and get some more batches down.

So... For those of you that have moved to kegging or just want to help me out - I am chasing some longnecks.

I am pretty close to central Brisbane, so can drive to come and collect.

Thanks guys

AJ

Ive got a stack load (not all tallies, some pints) under the house in Red Hill. I'll PM if your keen.

Champion! I am only a couple of suburbs across. Sending a PM now...

PaulH had some to give away at the beginning of the month; not sure if they're still available. Thread is here.

If you're really desparate and let me know before next week, I've just thrown a dozen crown-seal XXXX bottles in the recycling bin that I can rescue. The only problem is that the tops of them are chipped/pitted, so you'd need to smooth them back before trusting them to seal properly (I couldn't be bothered, hence why they're in the bin!). I'm at Coorparoo.

Cheers,
tallie

Thanks Tallie - I saw PaulH's thread. It was a while ago, but dropped him a PM anyway.

Thanks for the heads up!

Between Sim and possibly PaulH - things are looking up.

Back