• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Kegerator/keezer [melb]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maldridge

Reaction score
Thought I'd try my luck here.

I've been umming and arrrring about purchasing either some type of pre-built kegerator or making my own keezer. After many long nights researching and comparing costs and realising I have no tools or space to build my own, I've decided I'd rather get a pre-built kegerator - something like the Kegmaster III. I've read up on all the tricks and tips to get these things working perfectly.

I've been scouring ebay the last month or two, and very very rarely has something come up that suits my needs. A few days ago however the exact fridge that I was after came up. Dual tap kegerator, WITH a 2.6kg gas bottle, and with a keg. AND in Melbourne. STOKED!! I was watching it very closely, it was only at $300 with 3 days to go. Then this morning, the auction ended. NO idea why. And the bloke was not returning my messages either, I asked if I could inspect and that I was very interested. Nothing.

So now I'm back to square one.

If anybody has anything in Melbourne they don't use that much anymore, or feel like upgrading to something bigger. Shoot me a message.

Really looking for something before xmas, otherwise I won't get a present :(

HA.

Thanks in advance guys.

I'd have to wait till the new year to get a bottle of gas, so I'm really trying to hunt down a whole package at the moment.

The cheapest I've found things new are

Dual tap kegerator + shipping - $510 (out of stock till this week)
2.6kg co2 bottle + shipping - $165

So that's a total of $675. Plus fittings and probably some lines (although I know these are all cheap but every little bit adds up).

So yeh I'm after something under this amount. If kegs were included that's ok because I can easily sell those (already have a few kegs).

Ebay auctions are often pulled if they are able to sell it for a reasonable price outside of ebay. If it's over 24 hours on the auction, they're allowed to without warning (even if there's bids on it).

So what is your budget? Obviously under $675, but do you have a specific ceiling?

Yeh that must have happened. Shame because if I had known I would have offered him $550, only $50 under the buy it now price!

Which brings me to my budget, which is $550. Don't particularly want to go any higher, but depends on what the deal is.

Anybody have anything to offer?

Pm leigh.
He had a small keezer he is being slack about advertising to offload.

I reckon you might find someone on here willing to setup a fridge/freezer for your purpose ... someone who has plenty of spare time (eg. no kids!).

just saw this on the ebay thread if you're willing to travel out of town a bit. only has one tap but you could easily add a second.

just saw this on the ebay thread if you're willing to travel out of town a bit. only has one tap but you could easily add a second.

Yes I noticed that one. I decided a while back that a full size fridge just ain't gonna work in my place, as I plan to keep this in the living room. Although I have no 'SWMBO' to answer to, I would much prefer a nice sized kegerator still :)

pop out to keg king, they may (did last time) have a scratch and dent kegerator that could fit your budget.

Back