• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Fridge In Werribee Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellnaf

Reaction score
Firstly - this is a swap for bottles of spirits, all bottles are unopened originals (not home made). before posting this I PM'd Doc (Admin) to ensure that I was allowed to do this. Doc has given me the OK as it is akin to bartering.

I'm after a fridge for fermenting purposes. Must be working and in good condition.
I have included the RRP from various websites as a rough guide.

The spirits I have are as follows:
Bombay Sapphire gin - 700ml RRP $48.00
Beefeater Dry gin - 1000ml RRP $52.00
Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry - 750ml - RRP$28.00
St Remy Napoleon Brandy - 1125ml RRP $60.00
Akropolis Oyzo - 700ml RRP $35.00
Frangelico Liqueur - 700ml RRP $36.00
Suntory The Blue Curacao Liqueur - 750ml RRP $39.00
Opal Bianca Original White Sambuca - 700ml RRP $40.00
Caruba Jamaica Rum - 700ml RRP $30.00
Malibu White Rum (Coconut) - 700ml RRP $33.00
Bundaberg Rum - 1125ml RRP $50.00
Jose Cuervo Tequila - 1000ml RRP $60.00
Hennessy V.S.O.P. Cognac - 700ml RRP 84.99

Holy crap, after adding that up I think I have a problem. I have others but they're mine, all mine.
So if you have a fridge you don't want, then work out how much you want for it (bottles) and we'll go from there.

Thanks
Nathan

How big a fridge are you after?

I have a small fridge available, it holds a single Bunnings 30L container, 25L cube or the upright 20L? jerry cans. It has a small built in freezer compartment whcih i haven't been game enough to remove yet. That would add some headspace. Works fine, just needs a fridgemate/jaycar temp controller.

Let me know, can probably even deliver it to you...

Size - As long as it fits a coopers fermenter

geez..just chucked one out new years eve.

I'm still after a fridge, preferably a large one. The Hennessy isnt available anymore. Also after a fridgemate if anyone is interested in a swap.

Thanks
Nathan

Wakkatoo, Seaford's probably a bit far but thanks for the link.

Nathan

will keep my eyes open for ya shellnaf... might even be able to lend ya one for the time being but ill have to check first ..

Thank for the offer barra, much appreciated.
I thought for sure there would be someone that would want to swap for some spirits.
Shame kmart or bigw don't work on the barter system :D

really need to sticky a "need a fridge-got a fridge" thread.

... need a fridge! :rolleyes:

Shellnaf
see Robw post in this section....he has a fridge for sale asking for offers.

Also after AG gear if anyone is interested in a swap.

Nat

sorry for the lack of response nathan... my angle on this fell through ..ill keep my eyes open though

Thats OK, figured that going AG is more important than a fridge ATM, anyway I just thought I'd throw it out there and see what bites.

Thats OK, figured that going AG is more important than a fridge ATM, anyway I just thought I'd throw it out there and see what bites.

Why not visit your local fridge mechanic. They normally get lots of fridges that have a stuffed thermostat. They work ok, but do not turn off. To fix them costs around $200, so clients normslly buy a new fridge and junk the old one.

You do not need a thermostat if you are going to install a fridgemate (or equivalent), just a working fridge. You might be able to swap a few stubbies for the "dead" fridge.

Good luck.

Barry

Latest posts

Back