• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WANTED: Empty glass bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmBR

Reaction score
Woke up on Sunday thinking about giving homebrew a crack. By Tuesday evening I had yeast pooping booze in my bucket fermenter. That's as far as my plan went. I won't have anywhere near enough empties to bottle the outcome in a few days.

As much as I would like to, I don't think it would be wise for me to go out and buy a couple of slabs to polish them off within the next few days. So I'm looking for a chop out.

Enough to do say ~20 litres - crown seal type. Don't really care about size but if you have 750ml bottles that would save me time and effort. Would prefer them to be brown bottles.

...And to think,I thrown out possibly thousands of bottles in the past without giving them a second thought...

Check gumtree and fb marketplace there always on there.

All sorted. Saw a post on gumtree. Picked up 3 cartons (72 new bottles) for $20. If anyone else is interested just look the guys post up on gumtree. He's in weribee and he's got 30 cartons for sale.

Latest posts

Back