Wanted: Drip Tray For Flooded Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pogo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am approaching the finish line with my chest freezer kegging setup (it has been a 12 month epic collecting all the parts) but have overlooked a major, and expensive, part.... the drip tray!!
I am looking to purchase a counter top flooded font drip tray for a two way cobra font. I have found a few brand new ones on the web but was hoping I could get away with it for under $500!!

Brand new drip tray

It looks like it will need to be at least the size of the one above.
If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one, new or used, please pm me or post in this thread.

Thanks
Pogo.

$500 for a bloomin drip tray?!?!?! I know you're after a counter-top drip tray, but I've seen you can get a decent size stainless steel wall mounted drip tray for ~$60. I'd hope it would cost less than $400 to mount it on a counter top...

I think Ross has a drip tray at craftbrewer (points up and left).

Or try GMK on this forum. I picked up a recessed tray big enough for a 4 tap font for $150. He seems to be able to get his hands on anything... at good prices..

Cheers

HK

OK - i can get you a brand new one - SS Counter Top to suit..

405mm wide x 330mm deep - internal - ie add some for the collar usually 20mm all round.

Price is 365.00 + Freight.

Only catch is the Adelaide outlet will not have any until 1st or 2nd week of December - but if the NSW outlet has one in stock - we should be able to get them to send it out..

Let me know if this is allright.

Ken...

You'll save yourself a whole lot of hassle if you get a drip tray with a hole for the font already there. I've given up on mine for now, my hole saw blades will only scratch the surface. The SS is fairly thick.

I picked up mine from Here

No Affiliation etc
Good price but the problem with those trays is they don't collect the condensation from a flooded font, like the one that Pogo is on about, so you end up with water all over the top of your chest freezer.

You'll save yourself a whole lot of hassle if you get a drip tray with a hole for the font already there. I've given up on mine for now, my hole saw blades will only scratch the surface. The SS is fairly thick.

Good point Thunderlips. We've got a fitting and machining workshop here where I work so I think they'll be able to handle it. They've drilled through stainless for me in the past.

Pogo.

Latest posts

Back