Wanted - Desperate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ives_MD

Reaction score
Hey all - I am in desperate need of the book by Mr DogFishHead: Brewing Up a Business by Sam Calagione. I have a mates engagement party down in Melbourne this coming weekend and really want this to be his engagement present. Is there anybody out there who knows where it may be in stock? Anyone bought it in-store and think they might have more?

I have explored all online avenues and phoned around to all the major bookstores in Melbourne and the best turnaround is 7 business days which will not work...

I'm in some serious strife from the missus as she got the lady-half's present a while back and this was my job to do... struggling...

Any help will be greatly rewarded with thank yous and emoticons.

;) :eek: :D

ives_md

I think Amazon let you print a gift certificate for a book thats been ordered, might keep you out of the poo a bit anyway.
Mark

I think for a few extra dollars you can order quickly through bookdepositry.co.uk.

Still cheaper than Amazon.

Hey all - I am in desperate need of the book by Mr DogFishHead: Brewing Up a Business by Sam Calagione. I have a mates engagement party down in Melbourne this coming weekend and really want this to be his engagement present. Is there anybody out there who knows where it may be in stock? Anyone bought it in-store and think they might have more?

I have explored all online avenues and phoned around to all the major bookstores in Melbourne and the best turnaround is 7 business days which will not work...

I'm in some serious strife from the missus as she got the lady-half's present a while back and this was my job to do... struggling...

Any help will be greatly rewarded with thank yous and emoticons.

;) :eek: :D

ives_md

Currently available Book Depository on special.

Sam was the MC at the Wellington Beervana a couple of years ago, he's a natural. He'd had a few ales and wines and at one point, whilst struggling for a word uttered the word "fornication" about a particular process and the audience started going "baaa baaa" which confirmed a lot of urban myths about the kiwis. :lol:

I've found BD to be between four and ten days, so you may just be lucky.

Cheers to all for helpin me out.

Kenlock - thanks for the offer but would hate to take it off your hands... However if I'm still sweating in a few days..........

Golani I'm currently on the BD site and its very forward in telling me that delivery is free - do you know how to pay for the express?

Wait a sec, am I being kinda dumb. are you meaning "few extra dollars" in comparison???

Bribie if it takes more than 4 days I'm ganna set my scorned woman on you..........

Thank you's and emoticons all round.

:icon_drool2: :blink: :ph34r:

My bad. I thought they had an express, although they are quick anyway. Amazon has the express.
Either way I just checked and it appears bookdepository is out of stock.

Try amazon if desperate.

Back