Wanted: Craft Brewer Radio Files

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charst

Reaction score
Hi all im over the american podcasts and would like to fill in the gaps in my Craft brewer radio shows.

If anyone has the old files id love to get a hold of them, PM me please.

:excl: NO GLS Haters Posts Please. :excl:

:excl: NOTE: I posted this thread saturday morning prior to going to Vicbrew. Check sunday and its disappeared. it definitely went up so if some Mod has deleted the thread could you please pm me so i can understand why.

I cant imagine mentioning "GLS" is against forum rules ala Harry potter's Voldermort "he who must not be named"

I can't see why asking for a radio show that was free in the first place is against the rules either.

So if asking for the files is a thread deletable offence can the MOD please let me know so i dont continue posting this thread

Cheers

Hi all im over the american podcasts and would like to fill in the gaps in my Craft brewer radio shows.

If anyone has the old files id love to get a hold of them, PM me please.

:excl: NO GLS Haters Posts Please. :excl:

:excl: NOTE: I posted this thread saturday morning prior to going to Vicbrew. Check sunday and its disappeared. it definitely went up so if some Mod has deleted the thread could you please pm me so i can understand why.

I cant imagine mentioning "GLS" is against forum rules ala Harry potter's Voldermort "he who must not be named"

I can't see why asking for a radio show that was free in the first place is against the rules either.

So if asking for the files is a thread deletable offence can the MOD please let me know so i dont continue posting this thread

Cheers

Hasn't been deleted at all, it's still where you left it, here

Andrew

Ah the Stupidity, should have re searched, i checked sunday morning after a big night and couldn't find it. . apologies

Ah the Stupidity, should have re searched, i checked sunday morning after a big night and couldn't find it. . apologies

That's ok, we all get a little paranoid when it comes to the Guru :lol:

Back