Quantcast

Wanted: Craft Brewer Radio Files

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Charst

Reaction score
Hi all im over the american podcasts and would like to fill in the gaps in my Craft brewer radio shows.

If anyone has the old files id love to get a hold of them, PM me please.

:excl: NO GLS Haters Posts Please. :excl:

:excl: NOTE: I posted this thread saturday morning prior to going to Vicbrew. Check sunday and its disappeared. it definitely went up so if some Mod has deleted the thread could you please pm me so i can understand why.

I cant imagine mentioning "GLS" is against forum rules ala Harry potter's Voldermort "he who must not be named"

I can't see why asking for a radio show that was free in the first place is against the rules either.

So if asking for the files is a thread deletable offence can the MOD please let me know so i dont continue posting this thread

Cheers

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
Hi all im over the american podcasts and would like to fill in the gaps in my Craft brewer radio shows.

If anyone has the old files id love to get a hold of them, PM me please.

:excl: NO GLS Haters Posts Please. :excl:

:excl: NOTE: I posted this thread saturday morning prior to going to Vicbrew. Check sunday and its disappeared. it definitely went up so if some Mod has deleted the thread could you please pm me so i can understand why.

I cant imagine mentioning "GLS" is against forum rules ala Harry potter's Voldermort "he who must not be named"

I can't see why asking for a radio show that was free in the first place is against the rules either.

So if asking for the files is a thread deletable offence can the MOD please let me know so i dont continue posting this thread

Cheers
Hasn't been deleted at all, it's still where you left it, here

Andrew

Charst

Reaction score
Ah the Stupidity, should have re searched, i checked sunday morning after a big night and couldn't find it. . apologies

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
Ah the Stupidity, should have re searched, i checked sunday morning after a big night and couldn't find it. . apologies
That's ok, we all get a little paranoid when it comes to the Guru :lol:

Latest posts