• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted Cornelius Beer Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaos666chris

Reaction score
im after a Cornelius keg ball or pin but once i get 1 sort im going to try and get all the same connections if anyone has any second hand ones laying around i would happily take them off your hands trying to save some dollars as lost job recentally and cash is running lowish but still can pay i live in Traralgon vic but go to melb often so can pick up in melb as well

Chris, Keg King have them for about $65.00 each. Awhile ago Narre Warren brewing in Hallam had them for $35 each. He does have them for that price every now and again. Give him a call.

Can't help you in Queensland but second hand cornies come up often for around $50 if you stick around the forum.

I might need some in Qld - I (stupidly - disagreement with SWMBO caused it) reduced my kegs down to 3.

I am going to do dry July and thought I'd use the time to get brewing, build a backlog whilst the weather is cool, and make sure I still brew any comp beers (I will enter this year, I will enter this year....).

Goomba

+1 for my beer shop. I have bought four off them recently. I went with the Pin Locks. Cheapest I have seen.

keg king (springvale) has the common cornys for $65 ... but also has a few of the short wider versions for $49

I have 9 kegs all purchased from My Beer Shop, very good service , with pin locks. Some do tend to leak a little on the CO2 side, should have gone for the ball type on reflection, but it is manageable.

Don't think I could do dry July - haven't had more than a couple of days without a beer since I was about 17 and I know almost 60. Good on those that do, do it. Perhaps I should try...... You never know!

i live in Traralgon vic but go to melb often so can pick up in melb as well
KegKing (Springvale) have lots of pinlocks at the moment, but I think are on the last of their ball lock kegs.
MyBeerShop (Clayton) are also worth contacting, they sometimes do specials if you buy a few kegs at once.
If Narrie HomeBrew have kegs for $35 it might be a reason to go there or call them and ask.
... all those shops are on you way into the City.
Also if you're looking to purchase a few kegs, contact Ross @ Craftbrewer because he does/used to have a keg-price-match policy.

Since when is Clifton Beach Queensland between Traralgon and Melbourne-city? :)
i wish id be going down chilling on the beach all the time o how i miss QLD thanks guys have to put off getting more kegs for a few weeks buying a 3 keg set with 2 fermentors hose 1 Pluto gun regulator everything but a fridge and bottle he is even throwing in 2 ale kits its a shame i don't like ale so will prob sell them on or make them up for my friends to drink and all that is coming cheap cant complain

ill prob buy some off the guy from Narrie or my brew shop they are cheap either way thanks for all the help

Just putting the cheap price option out there Wolfy!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

has any one got Narrie HomeBrew's number i can only find this one 9796 6973 and its a wrong number

Back