• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Co2 Bottle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattzilla

Reaction score
A friend is after one so if you have on in Sydney please let me know size and price etc

also need to know the date stamp of when it was last safety tested

thanks

Matt

A friend is after one so if you have on in Sydney please let me know size and price etc

also need to know the date stamp of when it was last safety tested

thanks

Matt
Matt,

co2 bottles are one of the most cherished pieces of homebrew equipment, you'll probably find it hard to find someone that is selling theirs locally. May i suggest buy one new

http://www.thebrewshop.com.au/equipment-cy...-121_34_90.html (no affiliation, I got a 2.6kg one from them and I'm happy with it)

peakhurst isn't to far away from you and you get to own the bottle outright and the refills are a good price too

cheers matho

Matt,

co2 bottles are one of the most cherished pieces of homebrew equipment, you'll probably find it hard to find someone that is selling theirs locally. May i suggest buy one new

http://www.thebrewshop.com.au/equipment-cy...-121_34_90.html (no affiliation, I got a 2.6kg one from them and I'm happy with it)

peakhurst isn't to far away from you and you get to own the bottle outright and the refills are a good price too

cheers matho

Hi Matho

thanks mate

I am spewing i missed the co2 fire extinguisher that someone had going last week in exchange for a 6 pack... that was a steal and would have been perfect for my friend.

I'll check out the local brew shops for sure and see what prices they have.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back