• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshisgood

Reaction score
Hey all, Im looking for a chest freezer to use as keggerator. Im on sunshine coast but will drive to Brisbane for the right freezer. I've been looking on gumtree and eBay but thought I'd post here too. Hoping for one that will fit 6 cornies.
Cheers

What price you looking for? I don't have one for sale but may be able to point you in the right direction.

On the same note: Anyone around Sydney happen to have a 500L/700L they are disposing of let me know!
(Or any that fit 8ish Cornies)

Cheers

What price you looking for? I don't have one for sale but may be able to point you in the right direction.
Probably up to about 350-400 depending on the size, age, condition etc. Any ideas would be helpful, cheers

Probably up to about 350-400 depending on the size, age, condition etc. Any ideas would be helpful, cheers
There is a factory seconds place in Brisbane. F&P 275x can be had for around 400 new with minor defects. Holds 6 kegs without collar.

Latest posts

Back