• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Beer Tap Tags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozphobia

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a font and want to get 6 of the metal disks that clamp onto each of the taps behind the snaplock so I can identify what is on tap.

They come up on ebay but with postage they are dear as poison.

I don't want the logo, just the tags.

This it the thing.

Does anyone know a good place to get them?

Cheers John

How much cheaper than $14 are you hoping to find them? Seems to be tonnes of them around that price on eBay.

Hi All,

I have a font and want to get 6 of the metal disks that clamp onto each of the taps behind the snaplock so I can identify what is on tap.

They come up on ebay but with postage they are dear as poison.

I don't want the logo, just the tags.

This it the thing.

Does anyone know a good place to get them?

Cheers John

Hi John

Be aware that these tags have different sizes for the hole that fits over the snaplock.

I bought mine from different suppliers and they dont match :angry:

Cheers

Hi John

Be aware that these tags have different sizes for the hole that fits over the snaplock.

I bought mine from different suppliers and they dont match :angry:

Cheers

I have some of two sizes that i don't want.
Send me a pm with an accurate internal measurement and we'll work something out.

I'll have to have a look how many i have on monday when i'm back home.

Send me a pm with an accurate internal measurement and we'll work something out.

Couldn't PM a picture.

kegfridge7.jpg

Hi punkin,

If that kind offer was directed at me I am OK now for these decal holders but the op might want to contact you.

Thanks mate and cheers

No that was suppossed to be directed at the OP. Apologies i've clicked a wrong button is all. Seems i have exactly what the op is after.

No that was suppossed to be directed at the OP. Apologies i've clicked a wrong button is all. Seems i have exactly what the op is after.

Result! As and ye shall receive!

I need to do more posts asking for things it seems... Anybody got a couple of stainless conical fermenters lying around the house that they don't want anymore? I will come and collect them for free...

Hi Punkin,

I Pm'd you the dimensions, just let me know if what you have are the right size and advise of the cost.

Cheers
John

Hi Punkin,

I Pm'd you the dimensions, just let me know if what you have are the right size and advise of the cost.

Cheers
John

I replied to your PM saying that i have the four brand new ones (only used for a week till i got flash tap handles) in the picture there that are the right size for you.

I will resend, please check your inbox is not full or something. :icon_cheers:

Back