Wanted Beer Tap Post

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Would love a beer tap post , one that takes two taps
Where do I find that stuff?

Andale have these avaliable but at a cost :( :
CARLTON SINGLE FONT CHROME @ $134.61 EA + GST
CARLTON DOUBLE FONT CHROME @ $305.36 EA + GST

Im sure you can find cheapers ones...

Batz....find a topic with GSRman in it and PM or email him. works out fairly cheap. Used to be GMKs link but he passed the torch when he moved to SA from Canberra

I did email him once , did'nt get much of a response

pfft: sorted now.. :)

do you want taps on it?

I can do a double font with 2 pulldown taps for $180, or the post itself with a few m of beer line for $70...

+ postage.. which would be a fair amount as they aren't very light... and you are in the boonies :)
from canberra anyway :)

i'm interested in the double font with pull downs GSRman
can you supply pictures
or do you have a catalogue of the equipment you can get.

cheers
crackers

Just the post is all I want , it has the disconnects for my taps on it I take it
Chuck it on the scales to see what it weighs , if it under 3Kg it can go in a bag

crackers: no catalog, if you want something inparticular, ask me, i can ask my supplier, and get back to you..

I dont have any pics of the double font, popsy might have some pics though..

batz: i take it you have the andale style taps (so know the dissconnects will be the same) i dont have one to chuck on the scales at the moment.. but at a guess, without taps it would be 3kg +- 1kg..

Yep Andale pull forward taps , when you get one I'll take it

batz: no worries, looks like i'll be getting a bit of stuff, will probably be picking it up in a week or so... i'll let you know...

Cheers for that

There is one on eBay at the moment too.

See here.

Beers,
Doc

twin_font.jpg

thats the same style post i got for popsy.. :) but he got two re-coed pulldowns :)

There was an auction for all the goods being sold at the Canberra Labor Club yesterday.

I just called and apparently they have a 3 font setup left. Not sure what else there is left..

I am getting a price off him for the font (based on what the 1, 2 and 4 tap systems sold for) and I'll post back here for anyone interested.

Here is an awesome one on eBay if you want to pay the postage from Canada.

Beers,
Doc

chromefont.jpg

Latest posts

Back