• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted; Ball Lock Posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FNQ Bunyip

Non Pro Member
Reaction score
Hi guys & Girls , I have a leaking ball lock post on my keg tap and am in the market for a pair (in/out) of new posts .

Allso a couple of reseal kits if such a thing is avaliable ... They look fiddly but I;m sure they rekit em ....

Thanks in advance

Ned :beer:

FNQ Bunyip said:
Hi guys & Girls , I have a leaking ball lock post on my keg tap and am in the market for a pair (in/out) of new posts .

Allso a couple of reseal kits if such a thing is avaliable ... They look fiddly but I;m sure they rekit em ....

Thanks in advance

Ned :beer:
[post="81888"][/post]​

I have some near new ones - can do the pair for 35.00 plus freight.
Let em know if you are interested

Ken..

Is it a problem with the posts leaking or do you just have a leaking poppet/oring?

The posts aren't cheap and being made of stainless steel they don't fail very often. My guess is your just after a fresh poppit or oring for under the post. Before you replace them give them a good clean to make sure nothing is stuck on them causing the leak and visually inspect them for cracks etc. Sometimes just taking them apart and cleaing/flipping over the oring is enough to seal them again.

Cheers, Justin

Thanks Ken see PM....

HI Justin , Yes its only cracked o'ring but as I want a second set for a future project it's a good excuse... swmbo dosent read this site :)...

Thanks Guys FNQBunyip

Back