• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

**wanted** 750ml Long Necks - Mornington Peninsula Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmo

Reaction score
Gday all,

Since ive just moved down here, i was unable to fit all my brewing bottles in the moving trailer :( im wondering if anyone is willing to sell off some of the usual suspect 750ml brown longies...?

Im at Hastings VIC 3915 and up at Rowville during the working week.

Contact ph: 0431 857 131

Cheers
Tim

how many ya after , i have a steady supply which i can collect for ya , only catch is ya gotta come and get them when they start takin up too much space here which isusually about the 6 milk crate mark

Gday all,

Since ive just moved down here, i was unable to fit all my brewing bottles in the moving trailer :( im wondering if anyone is willing to sell off some of the usual suspect 750ml brown longies...?

Cheers
Tim
Can't help you with the 750's but if you can make do with 330ml brown crowntops you can have as many as you like.
got a stack of em in the garage. I'm in Frankston.

Can't help you with the 750's but if you can make do with 330ml brown crowntops you can have as many as you like.
got a stack of em in the garage. I'm in Frankston.

Thanks any ways, ive got too many of those too thanks to my boozo mate, just cant convince him to buy the longies <_<

I am clearing out the garage over the next couple of weeks, I had quite a lot of 750's before I was kegging, they should all be boxed up from when we moved last year.

How many do you need ? I am sure I can donate a box or two to you.

I am in Boronia, but work in Mulgrave (so pretty much pass through rovwille during the week)

Andy

Gday all,

Cheers
Tim

Back