• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted 5L mini kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BottloBill

Reaction score
Must be non Heineken ones and in the Newcastle area, want to use them for homebrewing of cause. I am willing to pay but free would be better;)

contact MHB over at Mayfield, Im sure he knows a bloke that buys them buy the pallet load.

BottloBill said:
Must be non Heineken ones and in the Newcastle area, want to use them for homebrewing of cause. I am willing to pay but free would be better;)
may also consider a swap with brewing gear if the numbers are rightB)

Still no luck tracking these down, well not cheap ones anyway, So may look at selling the 5 litre keg cooler instead of chasing the kegs to go with it....

Just buy them from Dan Murphys for $30 ea. Come filled with Bitburger as a bonus.

Bitburger alternative is the only way to go. I need 3 so around $90 minus say $60 if buying them empty, -beerbang- 15 litres of euro drool for $30;)

Only able to be used 5-6 times. Why not just modify a tap king?

Hey DJ already have a fully modified keg king setup, although I may just buy some more chancer and build on it some more;)

Back