• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - 375ml Or 750ml Long Neck Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcatal01

Reaction score
Hi,

I am after 1,000 370ml or 750ml long neck bottles for producing home made pasta sauce.
These bottles can be either new or secondhand ( prefer secondhand to keep the cost down).

I live in Grafton, NSW.

Hi,

I am after 1,000 370ml or 750ml long neck bottles for producing home made pasta sauce.
These bottles can be either new or secondhand ( prefer secondhand to keep the cost down).

I live in Grafton, NSW.

Make friends with you local publican and you'll have a ready supply of champagne bottles perfect for brewing or bottling sauces. I get a steady supply of bottles from my local club. The beauty of the champas bottles is their strength, they can take much higher pressure than your standard long neck.

Capping champagne bottles is the big issue though, isn't it? They don't seem to take beer bottle caps, as the mouth is too wide?

Capping champagne bottles is the big issue though, isn't it? They don't seem to take beer bottle caps, as the mouth is too wide?

They are wider, but most bottle cappers can have the wider capping bell screwed onto them and champagne bottle crown seals aren't that much more expensive than the standard ones. I think the wider bell was about $5.

JD

Back