• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: 3 Tap Andale Font.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardy

BI3V
Reaction score
keeping an eye on ebay but thought i'd post here, i'm in the market for a 3 Tap Andale if anyone is thinking of upgrading, demolishing a pub etc....

Cheers

It has to be an Andale? I have been looking at getting a couple second hand brass flooded taps from the US. Let me know if you would be interested, we could split the postage cost ;)

It has to be an Andale? I have been looking at getting a couple second hand brass flooded taps from the US. Let me know if you would be interested, we could split the postage cost ;)

Doesn't have to be Andale but it's what i'd prefer, do you have a pic/price etc of the Taps ?

Yard

BUMP

not interested in the taps that kev is looking at ( thanks anyway ).

Cheers

Yard

Do you require it to be flooded?

I have a 3 tap font that I've been thinking of selling as it'll be a while before I can get a suitable setup to use it so I'll probably go over to through fridge shanks.

I'll send a PM with pics

Darryl

I may have 2x Andale through fridge shanks with taps in great condition, if you have a decent offer Darryl ;)

3 way Andale gold Lucky 7 flooded. Comes with snaplock adaptors ( not fitted at present )
$160 plus postage ( about $20)

font_001.JPG

3 way Andale gold Lucky 7 flooded. Comes with snaplock adaptors ( not fitted at present )
$160 plus postage ( about $20)

Cor luverly bit of kit at a great price. Well scored Yardy.

Latest posts

Back