• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: 19l ball lock keg setup - Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azza1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Brand new here but looking to get involved. I just bought a house and it has the remnants of a keg system left. Im looking to buy a few kegs, cO2 cannister and regulator. I can pick up nearly any time.
Please let me know if anybody can help out. Willing to pay of course :)
Hope to hear from someone soon,

Cheers

Spiesy said:
Hey mate,

Welcome onboard.

Perth based: http://connorbreware.com
Thanks mate,
I was hoping to go through this fella but seems like he is away overseas.
Trying to get some sorted by the end of the week so rules this guy out unfortunately.
Thanks for you help though!

Retailers please note
9. Retailers and members are not permitted to post in other retail threads offering items at a cheaper cost, or questioning the competitors products/pricing or redirecting to other retail threads. Posts of this nature will be deleted.Unnecessary posting to bump topics into the recent list is bad etiquette and will be removed, continued patterns like this may result in the loss of retail status.
We do not allow technical threads to become ads (that's what the retail section is for), but we do encourage Sponsors/Retailers to follow up through private message with those enquiring about their products or services.

AndrewQLD said:
Retailers please note
9. Retailers and members are not permitted to post in other retail threads offering items at a cheaper cost, or questioning the competitors products/pricing or redirecting to other retail threads. Posts of this nature will be deleted.Unnecessary posting to bump topics into the recent list is bad etiquette and will be removed, continued patterns like this may result in the loss of retail status.
We do not allow technical threads to become ads (that's what the retail section is for), but we do encourage Sponsors/Retailers to follow up through private message with those enquiring about their products or services.
Sorry, my bad, just trying to help ;)

azza1 said:
Thanks mate,
I was hoping to go through this fella but seems like he is away overseas.
Trying to get some sorted by the end of the week so rules this guy out unfortunately.
Thanks for you help though!
Yep i keep trying to get in contact, obviously he is busy or not to keen on business anymore

James, hit up Nev. that's who I use and his service has been faultless. Unlike some other Perth based home brew suppliers.

Latest posts

Back